We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind
Reasons why we are the Tagalog translation leader:
* Quality certified Tagalog translation services because we only use qualified and experienced native Tagalog speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - we are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you these assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Tagalog translation, Tagalog proofreading, document formatting and Tagalog Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and a NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system, we are prepared for emergencies so we don't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are now used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" Urdu translation provider.
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets.
Language Marketplace offers something few companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effective translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best choice as a language translation service provider!
Our Professional Tagalog Translation Team:
Our Tagalog translators have impeccable linguistic credentials and years of experience in the Tagalog translation industry. In addition, they have degrees or extensive experience in fields such as law, engineering, and medicine. Our translators work on projects that match their subject matter expertise to ensure the nuances of the Tagalog language are translated properly within a specific topic.
Please call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking Tagalog translators
* Tagalog software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Tagalog translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Tagalog specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Tagalog Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Tagalog
* Website Translation & Website Localization
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation for Tagalog
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
With a combination of our in-house and our large network of in-country Tagalog Translators, we can respond quickly and effectively to your Tagalog language translation requirements. Language Marketplace's Tagalog translation teams are professional accredited linguists performing translation from English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English for a wide range of documents in a multitude of industries that include:
The Tagalog Language:
Language Overview: Tagalog is a language of the Philippines. Tagalog has a classification of Austronesian, Malayo-Polynesian, Meso Philippine, Central Philippine, and Tagalog.
Regions Spoken: Tagalog is also spoken in Canada, Guam, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and USA.
Population: About 14,000,000 people speak Tagalog in the Philippines, as of 1995. The total population of all Tagalog speakers is about 15,900,000 (which means that about 1,413,000 people speak Tagalog outside of the Philippines).
Dialects: Some dialects for Tagalog are Lubang, Manila, Marinduque, Bataan, Batangas, Bulacan, Tanay-Paete, and Tayabas.
Brief History: Tagalog is taught in primary and secondary schools in the Philippines. It was used in the bible in 1905. And Tagalog was used as the basis for the development of the Filipino language. Most people who speak Tagalog are of the Christian faith/religion.